The County Chairman will be available to accept new applications from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on 12/11/2017 at 305 Inwood, Poteet, TX 78065.
Contact us if you are interested in running for office or have questions about which slots are currently open. The deadline to file is December 11, 2017! The County Chairman will be available to accept applications from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at 305 Inwood, Poteet, TX 78065 on 12/11/2017.
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 210-550-5125.
Kyle Bradley, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 in Atascosa County filed to run for re-election with Marian Knowlton, Atascosa County Chairman.
Mi Mexico Restaurant in Jourdanton, Texas was overflowing with Republican candidates seeking office in the 2018 Primary Election being held on March 6, 2018. Over 15 candidates filed with Republican County Chairman Marian Knowlton on the first day of the filing period. Candidates include Bob Hurley for County Judge, Bob Brendel and Dan Uechi for County Court-at-Law Judge, Margaret Littleton and Denise Sauceda for District Clerk, Laura Pawelek for County Treasurer, Jeremy Fernandez for County Clerk, Mark Gillespie for County Commissioner – Precinct 1, Stuart Knowlton and Eric Torans for County Commissioner – Precinct 2, Bill Carrol, Ernest Miller and Kennard “Bubba” Riley for County Commissioner – Precinct 4, Michael Pascarella and Felix Herrera, III for Justice of the Peace – Precinct 1, Jackie Draper Bodden for Justice of the Peace – Precinct 4, and Precinct Chairmen: Ginger Marquez – #10, Caroline George – #17, Russell (Rusty) Prasifka – #20 and Renae McDaniel – #21. Dr. Edward Elmer and Sylvia H. Maddox previously filed for the office of Precinct Chair in voting boxes #3 and #8 respectively. The last day to file is December 11, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- 9/12/2017 First day to file for a place on the Primary ballot for precinct chair candidates.
- 11/11/2017 First day to file for all other candidates for offices that are regularly scheduled to be on the Primary ballot.
- 12/11/2017 Filing deadline for candidates; filing deadline for independent candidates to file declaration of intent.
- 1/1/2018 First day to apply for a ballot by mail using Application for a Ballot by Mail (ABBM) or Federal Postcard Application (FPCA).
- 2/5/2018 Last day to register to vote.
- 2/20/2018 First day of early voting.
- 2/23/2018 Last day to apply to Ballot by Mail (Received, not postmarked).
- 3/2/2018 Last day of early voting.
- 3/6/2018 ELECTION DAY – Last day to receive ballot by mail unless overseas deadline applies.